Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Body Image Doll

This is the rough cut out of the editorial illustration I did on body image. I'm still working on an updated version of the complete illustration.
I couldn't help but cut her out and assemble her. Although, I see issues with the doll, I'm going to correct what I think needs correcting in the final illustration. Then I'll go and have it printed out and then I'll reassemble her!

Then I'll take a photo of the completed doll and scan the art. Because a scan of this thing doesn't do the colors and the assembly justice.
(remember, this is a rough)

(I already know that there is a wonderfully talented artist who makes amazing art paper dolls. I found her stuff while doing research for mine. I'm not stealing her idea or concept, since I had the idea to create this before I found her.)








1 comment:

  1. What a great concept! Perfectly rendered too, the expression is great.

    ReplyDelete