Monday, April 30, 2012

New blog, new name


I'l be posting to this blog from now on instead of this blog. I felt it was time to do some major branding changes, and I've never really liked marketing myself by my name. Don't get me wrong, I love my name, but I just really want to try something new.

This "old" blog will stay up because it's sort of an "archive" (or "artchive") of my previous work that I've shared. But be prepared for more paper dolls and things in boxes and new work! I also hope to keep the  new blog updated more often than my this one. I'm going to force myself to create more, and worry less.

The theme or layout will probably change as I tweak the settings here and there as well.
So let's get on with it!

-Jenn

Click here to go to the new blog, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment